[flickr size="small" float="left"]3887219649[/flickr]
Produced by: VICE Team
Website: VICE Team
* WinVICE 32-bit v2.2 (6.4 MiB, 164 hits)
* WinVICE 32-bit SDL v2.2 (3.8 MiB, 159 hits)
* WinVICE 64-bit v2.2 (6.7 MiB, 167 hits)
* WinVICE 64-bit SDL v2.2 (4.8 MiB, 148 hits)
* VICE for OS X 10.4 (X11) v2.2 (10.7 MiB, 152 hits)
* VICE for OS X 10.4 (GTK) v2.2 (19.6 MiB, 171 hits)
* VICE for OS X 10.4 (SDL) v2.2 (18.8 MiB, 159 hits)
* VICE for OS X 10.4 (Cocoa) v2.2 (20.7 MiB, 163 hits)
* VICE for OS X 10.5 (Cocoa) v2.2 (20.3 MiB, 157 hits)
* VICE for DOS v2.2 (9.7 MiB, 142 hits)
* VICE Source Code v2.2 (9.2 MiB, 138 hits)
The Versatile Commodore Emulator (VICE for short) was originally created to emulate the Commodore 64 under Linux. It has since been ported to many other operating systems, far too many to be hosted at this project entry. As such, the downloads hosted here represent a small cross-section of what the VICE Team have made available; see their website for a complete listing.
Versions of VICE with and without SDL are also available, as is the program’s source code.