[flickr size="small" float="left"]3887219649[/flickr]
Produced by: VICE Team
Website: VICE Team
* WinVICE 32-bit v2.2 (6.4 MiB, 140 hits)
* WinVICE 32-bit SDL v2.2 (3.8 MiB, 139 hits)
* WinVICE 64-bit v2.2 (6.7 MiB, 145 hits)
* WinVICE 64-bit SDL v2.2 (4.8 MiB, 130 hits)
* VICE for OS X 10.4 (X11) v2.2 (10.7 MiB, 134 hits)
* VICE for OS X 10.4 (GTK) v2.2 (19.6 MiB, 149 hits)
* VICE for OS X 10.4 (SDL) v2.2 (18.8 MiB, 142 hits)
* VICE for OS X 10.4 (Cocoa) v2.2 (20.7 MiB, 141 hits)
* VICE for OS X 10.5 (Cocoa) v2.2 (20.3 MiB, 141 hits)
* VICE for DOS v2.2 (9.7 MiB, 124 hits)
* VICE Source Code v2.2 (9.2 MiB, 120 hits)
The Versatile Commodore Emulator (VICE for short) was originally created to emulate the Commodore 64 under Linux. It has since been ported to many other operating systems, far too many to be hosted at this project entry. As such, the downloads hosted here represent a small cross-section of what the VICE Team have made available; see their website for a complete listing.
Versions of VICE with and without SDL are also available, as is the program’s source code.